Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!! Blog or journal!

2009! One of the things that i wanted to do in 2009 is to start blogging! And viola!, i have started! I wanted to blog so as to keep a journal, not so much a diary, so as to record my aspirations and also share my varied emotions. Being a strong believer of goal setting, I have set goals for this year too. Hopefully, I will be disciplined enough to continue on this journey in pursuit of living a meaningful life.

The 1st day of 2009 has been totally good! Welcoming New year in a grand Party but minus the booze may have been a little hard for my husband to swallow, but it was his wish and so that was how it was! The day was awesome with quality time spent with the kids. Bringing them out for lunch to their favourite place - MacDonald's and buying them the one gift that they felt they very much needed- the wireless joystick for the video games! nice bed time story from CHICKEN SOUP for kid's soul gave me satisfaction over the new year!

I belief in making things happen for oneself and as such believe that i will be able to meet the challenges in life to make this year a wonderful childhood year for both my boys! Childhood- but then does the child in us ever grow up??? NOT at all does it! may this year be a sweetfull year for all the children in adults too!

Happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Wish u all the very best....for the new start....

    Endrendrum Priyamudan
    S. Dyena

    ReplyDelete